Open Forum Twitter
In a spirit of inclusivity, to engage youth and learn from one another, students of the Swiss Alpine School tweet throughout the Open Forum sessions, sharing inspiring comments, words of wisdom and various points of view. You can follow on @openforumdavos.
- 28.01.2015 RT @WSJ: Davos dispatch: U.S. technology firms are worried about the backlash they are facing in Europe http://t.co/DzMyCFLSbo by @StephenF…
- 27.01.2015 RT @dw_english: #German hospital in #Kiel gripped by outbreak of multiresistant bacteria http://t.co/m82A8KcjrH http://t.co/DoSbjSWpcR
- 27.01.2015 RT @Davos: Top 20 Things I Learned at Davos 2015 http://t.co/L7UrR7a6hs http://t.co/dsIKmdKcKl
- 26.01.2015 RT @sproxil: Happy Monday! If you missed the #WEF panel, "should business lead the social agenda?," watch here: http://t.co/UcpvbRCdj6 @o…
- 25.01.2015 RT @WFPErtharin: #johnkerry presents at @wfp Davos tent during WEF Climat Change Program. http://t.co/boTWAlOO3s